The third Social CEOs awards, the venture I co-founded with Zoe Amar take place in 2015.
The importance of having a chief exec who gets social media has only increased since last year, as social media has taken on greater importance in the charity world through worldwide viral campaigns like Ice Bucket Challenge and No Makeup Selfie.
Social CEOs 2015 is going to be feature:
- fantastic sponsors who want to be a real part of the event, not just a logo on the website
- a stellar lineup of judges, who know their social media better than anyone
- special awards for senior staff leading the way on social media in addition to the main awards
- a new version of our free guide for CEOs who want to do more on social media (and the staff who want to support them).
The judges will be:
- Julie Bentley, CEO of Girlguiding UK
- Simon Blake, CEO of Brook (and soon to be CEO of the NUS)
- Lucy Caldicott, charity consultant and previously Director of Fundraising at CLIC Sargent
- Meg Garlinghouse, Head of LinkedIn4Good
- Mandy Johnson, UK Director of Partnerships at Change.org
- Joel Lunenfeld, VP, Global Brand Strategy, Twitter
- Polly Neate, CEO of Women’s Aid
What we want:
A truly global and inclusive list – we want nominations from charities large and small, and even more international entries
For you to nominate, whether you work with that person or not
Look out for more updates soon, and check out the list of winners from 2014 in the meantime.