Social CEOs is back!
– best senior leader (director or equivalent i.e. head of)
– best rising star (senior manager/manager level)
I want to nominate!
No problem! You can make a nomination right here. And we don’t charge for the honour of nominating, all for free.
Just get them in by 5pm on 25th September.
So who’s involved this year?
Social CEOs this year is in association with JustGiving, the world’s largest social giving platform, helping charities grow their online fundraising, increase donations and raise brand awareness. Discover how JustGiving can help your charity grow online.We’re also grateful to TPP for sponsoring our three new awards and for the support of Grant Thornton.
The Guardian Voluntary Sector Network is our media partner for the awards. It’s a space dedicated to those working in or with the voluntary sector. Join for free to benefit from exclusive insight and thought leadership, news and connections that will enhance your career. Register now.
Simon Blake, CEO of the NUS has returned for the third year as Chair of judges (we call him Len, as he performs Len Goodman’s role on Strictly). The other judges are:
- Julie Bentley, CEO of Girlguiding UK
- Lucy Caldicott, Interim CEO of Diversity Role Models
- Meg Garlinghouse, Head of LinkedIn4Good
- Mandy Johnson, UK Director of Partnerships at Change.org
- Joel Lunenfeld, VP, Global Brand Strategy, Twitter
- Polly Neate, CEO of Women’s Aid
This year’s awards will take place at JustGiving on the evening of Thursday 12 November, and the results will be announced officially in the press the next morning.
And there’ll be even more great content to help you get your CEO on social media, and to help you improve your practice if you are such a person yourself. Look out for that in mid-November.